Sunday, April 18, 2021

I think last season being 24 episodes and Carol & Daryl spin-off are fake.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I think they will issue 193 us again. They announced fake episodes which is 17-24 and a fake Daryl & Carol spin-off because the show will end with a shocking plot twist(something like Daryl dying) and they don't want us to predict it. When plot twist episode airs they will reveal that ep 17-24 is fake and real series finale is the episode 16. This is what comic book did and I think show will go the same route. Because I mean, I don't know if it's just me but it's all feels fake. Producers and actors never talks specific about last season being 24 episodes or the new spin-off. Also I think Daryl & Carol spin-off is a very stupid idea. They are literally the main characters of the show and writers can tell their story in The Walking Dead. Also I don't think neither Norman Reedus or Melissa McBride would want to continue after 11 years.

https://ift.tt/3dru0Sf Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment