Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Convention etiquette: Will they let you take more than one picture with a celeb with only one ticket?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’ve googled all over but no where seems to have an answer. I would assume not cause for some there are long lines but is it worth trying for a pic with the family and then they leave and a quick individual? I would really like one with just me but it’s not worth another 100 bucks lol.

Also, will some celebs let you take a table selfie if table selfie tickets aren’t available or even just photographing them signing something? I’m going to meet Norman Reedus in September (not at comic con but I thought you could still answer my question) and I sort of want a cool “shrine” with his autographed item, a picture of me with him, and a pic of him signing the item.

Sorry if this is all over the place. Thanks in advance!

https://ift.tt/2QmCYXY Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment