Sunday, March 29, 2020

[Episode 2] Got the game for quarantine and wow....-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My wife and I fuckin love this game. I love that we get to help each other out. I have so much fun delivering packages for others who may have lost them. I love building bridges. I am seriously enjoying this game more than I have a game in a long time. The only things I have to worry about are in game enemies. I am happy I haven’t had to deal with griefers or the like. I am enjoying genuinely helping. The grind is a hard one to get used to but once I did I was in love. I didn’t think the story would be good at first due to it being about a delivery guy. I thought it was a story about amazon prime or something. But we decided to get something new and we love Norman Reedus. We have been calling this and Days Gone the Daryl games. We love the walking dead. I’m going on a tangent...

Anyway, I am truly happy. My driving sucks and I laugh at some of the things I get into. Every character seems to be amazing and well thought out. Unsurprisingly Troy Baker kills it. I know I sound like I’m everywhere but the game has so much to love about it.

I am only on episode 2 at the moment. I don’t have any idea how much more I need to do but I am taking my time and enjoying myself right now.

I’m happy I found this sub. Just wanted to express my happiness with likeminded individuals. I’d appreciate any tips or tricks y’all may have! I’m trying to absorb as much as I can! Thanks for reading

https://ift.tt/2QU3qp8 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment