Sunday, September 1, 2019

What are your thoughts on Norman Reedus' performance as Sam so far?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Just curious as to what you guys think of Norman's performance as Sam from what we've seen so far from the trailers. I've managed to see the leaked briefing trailer on YouTube, and so far I think Norman is doing a really good job here. While sometimes I feel like Norman has the same kind of face and tone throughout the trailers we've seen so far (aside from the reveal trailer) I can totally be in the wrong here as I have honestly not seen any of Reedus' works prior to Death Stranding, so any Walking Dead fans or those who've followed Reedus' career can correct me if I am misinterpreting any of his acting in the game.

Really hoping Reedus and the rest of the cast get lauded for their performances and that DS will potentially be a GOTY (honestly I can't really come up with any big AAA titles that might win that this year except for maybe RE2 or maybe my memory is garbage lol). Overall I'm not discouraged at all about any of the cast' performances, I think they all did an incredible job, but for fans of Norman Reedus what do you guys think of his performance so far? Of course we've only seen a tiny fraction of the game and when it eventually comes out in November we'll see a lot more of Sam throughout the game, but in terms of first impressions what are your thoughts?

https://ift.tt/2lkREqV Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment