Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Think this will be one of Mads Mikkelsen's best performances to date?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

A while back I made a post about your guys' thoughts on Norman Reedus' performance as Sam from what we've seen so far, and the majority of you, myself included, thought he was doing a really good job and would only be better the more we see of the game.

My favorite actor to feature in this game so far has to be Mads. While I myself didn't see much of Norman Reedus outside of DS, I've seen a few movies that Mads was featured in and my favorite movie to star him has to be Jagten (The Hunt). My God, that movie just broke me emotionally, and even in Danish Mads just gave such an incredible and emotional performance. I really hope that Mads has a large amount of screen time devoted to his character Cliff in Death Stranding, even though I personally think that Cliff might appear near the middle of the game based on how the Briefing trailer spends a lot of emphasis on Higgs and his Homo Demens.

The fact that Mads can leave a huge impression on people for this game despite barely speaking just shows how much potential he has in this game, and may very well end up being one of the most popular characters in Death Stranding. Do you guys think Mads will knock it out of the park as Cliff, and how does he compare to his previous works?

https://ift.tt/2MWVnb6 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment