Monday, September 23, 2019

Havent talked to my best friend in over a month-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Title says it all

Me and my friend go way back we meet in 4th grade and really became close friends mid high school years. So a 10+ year friendship

She is a great friend among other things helped me through my mothers passing

So my friend lives in georgia near where they film walking dead, and marvel movies. Among every thing that films in that area.

Last month she was dining at the restaurant that norman reedus owns called nick& norms. She texted me telling me as she was having dinner that jeffery dean morgan, and andrew Lincoln was there. Now i 100% believe her cause i know the area she lives in and they were filming around that time.

I said yea sure and to facetime me so i can said hi

She responded saying dont text her if i was going to be an ass i told her i wasnt , and she should know i wouldnt be a asshole to her .shes my best friend. I told her i was joking and even said " im sorry you took it the wrong way"( probably not the best choice of words)

Thats pretty much it she hasnt texted me, and i havent textes her, but ive been going through alot, and i want to text her, but cant seem to do it

https://ift.tt/2kMuREO Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment