Monday, September 30, 2019

These are the things I personally miss in S10E1. (I STILL LOVED THE EPISODE).-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello TWD fans,

I’ve watched the first episode of TWD and I really enjoyed it. There were a few issues I was having with the premiere.

I STILL LOVED IT IT’S JUST WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO STILL HAVE SEEN AND HAPPEN

  • Tara, I think Angela Kang did a really good job with writing Tara. I did not like her in season 7 and 8 but the storyline they gave her in season 9 really surprised me and it actually worked for me. I understand that she was killed off, but the problem is that Jesus and Enid were killed of too.
  • We did not see any Hilltop. Why would I even care about the Hilltop? There is pretty much no character left from that community that is really important. Maybe they killed of Tara because they thought Maggie would return to Hilltop in S10 but now that is not happing? I think Angela Kang destroyed the Hilltop a little bit too much. Mm I just remembered that a few characters like Ezekiel now live at the Hilltop.
  • When I am watching the first episode, I just DO NOT want to see Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Siddiq, Aaron, Ezekiel, Magna, Yumiko, Connie or any other GOOD survivor/actor to die at this moment. Kill of characters like Kelly, Jerry, Laura and just other small characters instead of the main characters.
  • Why is Judith (Caily Flemming) not in the opening credits? I want her to be instead of Andrew Lincoln and maybe even the share the Andrew Lincoln spot with the name of RJ, just the 2 names next to each other and then we see Norman Reedus.
  • Just think about it how AWESOME the episode would be if we saw the grown-up version of Carl with Michonne talking with Judith and RJ about Rick. I really REALLY miss that connection point.

Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Aaron, Siddiq and Ezekiel are NOW one of THE BIGGEST characters in TWD and I think it would be a MAJOR disaster if we have to say goodbye to these characters. We need to have enough characters to feel we are still following this storyline and if they kill of those characters, they kill of the storylines of the earlier seasons.

Where is Morgan :/ Ugh, they need him to get back to TWD. His time on FearTWD is pointless, useless, boring and he just needs to go back to his old buddies and talking about Rick instead of helping people that do not want any help :/.

I don’t miss Dwight, never really liked the character. (I skipped a lot from S7 and S8 because I did not like any character in that season).

THINGS THAT I NOTICED AND CHANGED FROM S9

  • I remembered that Michonne and Siddiq were always together. Now it’s Michonne and Aaron? Did they also want to do that in S9 but the actor that plays Aaron had not much time in S9 so they chose Siddiq instead?
    • I like Michonne and Aaron as a team.
https://ift.tt/2n6vgTE Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment