Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Don’t get triggered-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I replayed P.T. the other day and was again bowled over by how atmospheric and promising this short demo was. Then I watched the Silent Hills trailer and lamented the loss of what could have been the most terrifying game ever created.

I have to say I do feel some bitterness towards Death Stranding which in all honestly will probably turn out to be some substandard sci-fi shooter. I’m angry with Kojima, Norman Reedus, Guillermo del Toro and also the community for enabling this new IP.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I believe Silent Hills would have been far greater and we have been denied what was shaping up to be an extremely memorable experience. I can see that a lot of assets and imagery from P.T. have migrated to the new project - Reedus, the baby, the hand monster. It’s depressing.

But, as is often the case with the gaming community, they are quick to forget, move on, and throw their parents’ money at whatever advert shout the loudest. Norman Reedus and his sideeyes acting will not save Death Stranding from the bargain bin and Guillermo del Toro hasn’t directed a decent film in over a decade.

https://ift.tt/2lkoTHO Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment