Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Is Death Stranding worth playing?-UNR

https://ift.tt/m9HdATQ

For context: I have a week before I leave for work and won't have my PS5 with me. So was wondering if I should spend these last few days playing Death Stranding.

I have never played a Kojima game before this. And even though I like the vibe that the game sets (yet to understand what the vibe is exactly) the gameplay seems a bit underwhelming(personal preference).

The 5 hours I have spent playing, I have been too confused to enjoy any aspect of the game. The story seems too twisted, so does the world, even though i have understood some rules of said world. The wierd names throw me off as well (Die-hardman, that's difficult to swallow imao).

Basically, I just want to know if the sticking with it is worth it? Is the story good enough to carry the game? Cause the gameplay doesn't cut it for me.

Or should I switch to some other game?

Ps. The game is pretty af. And Norman reedus is the goat. I might consider playing it just for him, of all else fails.

https://ift.tt/ixTnSso Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment