Sunday, January 21, 2024

Good Norman Reedus movies?-UNR

https://ift.tt/lRz4dyB

I never was the biggest NR fan growing up. I loved him in Death Stranding more recently, but really I've just seen him in The Walking Dead and Boondock Saints, which I'm not the biggest fan of either.

I watched a 30 minute interview with him today on Konbini's YouTube channel where he talked about his favorite movies growing up. I really enjoyed it and was surprised how enthusiastic he is about film, art, and life in general. I completely see how he gets along with people like Kojima and Del Toro after watching him geek out about stuff like Paris Texas, Midnight Cowboy, Saturday Night Fever, Dune, insecurities, motorcycles, different cultures, connecting with people, etc.

I'd love to see more of his projects if anyone can recommend anything. My dad really likes his motorcycle show, would that be a good place to start?

https://ift.tt/ZekOmi2 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment