Sunday, January 22, 2023

This is one of the most poorly told stories I've ever seen.-UNR

https://ift.tt/MEKsq0o

I don't know how else to say it. Atrocious storytelling. It is not even that the story the game tries to tell is inherently bad, and in more apt hands it could have been quite compelling, but it seems kojimbo was bent on making it as needlessly convoluted and sloppy as possible.

I already had expectations for a weird trip considering his reputation, even though I've never played any of his games before. Still, this goes wrong in so many disappointing ways. Sam's character is an absolute waste of Norman Reedus, my boy Mads Mikkelsen gets jack shit to do until the last 1% of the game, How can you get such an awesome cast for you project and give them this kind of material?

Cringe dialogue, nonsensical storytelling, excessive and repetitive exposition that still fails to properly explain the concepts and events, just a whole lot of rambling and meandering. The whole cast tried their best, just nothing they could do given this terrible material.

Most of you probably disagree, and by all means try to change my mind if you're willing. I would rather enjoy this game than hate it, but I just don't see how.

https://ift.tt/0bZkzmi Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment