Sunday, January 22, 2023

[F4A] OC x OC for 1x1!-UNR

https://ift.tt/MEKsq0o

Hello, friends.

I'm Kacy, 29 in the est. I'm looking for some chaos and fun to amuse me when times are slow at work. haha. I prefer to use discord and I work best with servers. Typically, I enjoy writing a paragraph or more, but I don't mind a simple one line/"text chat" style channel in the server as well.

There are many faces I use for OC's, but for a particular plot, I'm looking for the following for a counterpart; Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Nick Jonas, Ian Somerhalder, Norman Reedus, Spencer Charnas, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hiddleston, or Robert Downey Jr. I have multiple plots in mind, so I would like to discuss and maybe decide on things together through brainstorming. I prefer for both parties to have input.

Please be over the age of 21. I'm more comfortable with those who are. I write in 3rd person, so please do the same. Please be open to all themes and topics. When it comes to any mature content, writing anything sexual is NOT something I need or am interested in. I'm not entirely against it, if the mood strikes, but I prefer to insinuate and move on. If this seems like something you're interested in, please let me know.

https://ift.tt/dZBiGrc Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment