Thursday, January 19, 2023

I ranked helluva boss because I rewatched it today and my opinions are always correct-UNR

https://ift.tt/QYiH9zd

S the circus | truthseekers A ozzies | cherub | harvest moon B murder family | loo loo land F spring broken | seeing stars

the circus and truthseekers are the peak of the show. this is what helluva boss should be.

the circus is uhh adorable the whole way through.

truthseekers is genuinely funny and never annoying, the animation is wonderful and the character development is perfect.

ozzies slaps, this episode is almost perfect but I find fizzarolli slightly annoying and verosika very annoying. that being said, the animation is wonderful, m&m are cute as always and the beginning where stolas gets excited is so cute, it makes the ending so much more gut-wrenching as well. the best feature of this episode is arguibly the musical bit.

cherub is very good, I almost put it in front of ozzies because every joke is very well done, there's never a bad moment in this whole episode uhhh. the cherubs are basically the smiling friends in episode 1 which is goofy.

harvest moon is very good with its only flaw being that I think the beginning could have been done a little better. im mostly talking about the part where the parents are introduced, it seems to drag on kinda? idk and blitzø is slightly annoying at the beginning in this episode. that being said, norman reedus fucking kills it with striker, godayumn I love striker hes so hot and cool and rad and based.

murder family is good but all the ones above are just way better. I loved the "you're a hero" bit, stolas is.... stolas <3 uhhhhhh the part where they try burning the silly little imps is good. uhhhhh the dialogue here is good its just good dude

loo loo land..... hhhhhh its okay but theres a lot here I dont like. when stolas is like being horny in front of his daughter thats super cringe and it happens so much. I dont like fizzarolli, his voice annoys me and ehhhh but the bits where stolas is being a good dad is very endearing. uhhhhh eh?

spring broken sucks. the majority of the dialogue here makes me roll my eyes. I hate verosika, she's probably the worst character on the show. I find the music annoying here, the writing just feels very bad uhhhhhhhh I like sex jokes but theres so many here that miss so bad uggjfhdhdhd. I like when moxxie gets drunk.

seeing stars hurt to watch, it rots my brain so hard. it starts promising for the first like 3 minutes and then just goes entirely downhill. the moxxie+millie subplot is annoying, I HATE human stolas's form, the bit with blitzø being brandon ragers was obnoxious, the bit at the end with octavia and loona was animated so poorly and the dialogue especially hurt my brain through the whole episode but especially towards the end. theres a lot of other tiny little things im ignoring that added to this episode being shit.

https://ift.tt/TkR7haO Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment