Tuesday, March 8, 2022

The problem with Lincoln.-UNR

https://ift.tt/JQwfPm1

I like the show a lot, prefer the comics more, but the show is still very good. I’m almost on season 4, started on Friday. Even though there are some characters that REALLY get on my nerves (Lori, Carl, Andrea) I still feel that they were cast perfectly and the actors do a fantastic job of portraying what the director had in mind. The likes of Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale I mean he does an otherwise relatively insignificant character real justice and I loved him on the show. Same with Danai Gurira, Norman Reedus and Scott Wilson (RIP). I feel like the one glaring mistake made in the casting department was the shows main character - Andrew Lincoln as Rick. I just really don’t feel that “thing”.. whatever it is that makes us gravitate to our favourite main characters in any show/film. I find it hard to take him seriously in the “leader” role. I’m not sure I’m conveying my thoughts through words in a convincing manner. I just feel like he’s the only let down casting wise on the entire show. To be clear - I am not criticising Andrew Lincoln the actor. I just believe the role of Rick should have been better cast. Maybe it’s because he reminds me of an older version of the SAW guy Tobin Bell. I don’t know, I just don’t get it

https://ift.tt/k89zUFV Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment