Saturday, March 12, 2022

Hopefully Kojima will make something that people actually want this time.-UNR

https://ift.tt/tqbuJ6R

For a lot of you that's Death Stranding 2 which in my opinion would be awful.

We all know what Kojima is known for and it certainly isn't that.

Why am I upset about Death Stranding? Because he was working with Guillermo Del Toro to make a new Silent Hill. With Norman Reedus even.

And guess what? He still could have done that. He had Norman Reedus, he has his own studio... It was obvious to change the name and make your own horror game. With everything the way you wanted.

And what did he do instead he makes a fucking delivery game that nobody asked for with Norman Reedus. Yeah, that's smart...

And some of you want a sequel to this. What a serious waste of his talent.

It's annoying to see him get these artistic awards. Not because Death Stranding sucks or because it isn't artistic, but because his previous games were FAR more artistic.

He can do way better than this.

And I hope he does.

What I will say is that I know he's been wanting to make his own game for a while. His own choice. If this was what that was, then so be it. He is a man who is free.

But I hope this got it out of his system and I hope he makes better stuff than this now. I hope this was the trial run. Not the masterpiece.

https://ift.tt/aenuIjS Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment