Monday, May 3, 2021

Helluva boss is getting worse after each episode.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Please do not hate me and hear me out.

I love the whole concept of this show. The pilot is hilarious and so far episodes two and three are the best so far.

And while I’m going to create my season 1 verdict when this season ends, I think this show is getting worse.

Some reasons are that the world building and lore are way too goddamn convoluted and confusing... yet this is the first season.

The episodes/storyline feel rushed and not given enough time to develop.

There’s also way too many characters to keep count.

And Striker from episode 5, to me at least, is so bland. He’s just a hitman for hire and there’s nothing else for him so far. He also has the biggest plot armor I’ve ever seen and he should’ve died in that episode.

My hot take on that is because Norman Reedus is voicing him, they’re not going to kill him off. I highly bet that if he never voiced that character, either Striker doesn’t show up at all or he would’ve died in one episode.

Please don’t hate me.

https://ift.tt/3nIaN2l Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment