Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[F4A] Motorcycle Roadtrip/Walking Dead Spinoff-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Recently I caught up on The Walking Dead, which meant I had to sign up for AMC+. Then I went down the rabbit hole and started watching Fear the Walking Dead and Ride as well. Ride is a travel show focused on motorcycles with Norman Reedus as the host. It looks like so much fun and I have been incredibly jealous that this is not my life. After quarantine and literally going nowhere the past year I thought it would be fun to do a travel roleplay sort of mirroring the show.

Basically I was thinking our characters are friends and you've always been trying to convince me to get my motorcycle license so we could do a road trip together. FINALLY I got it so we're going on the road. We can plan an itinerary and find our dream motorcycles for the trip. Ideally if you know about motorcycles and can teach me about them that would be great. I don't know anything, but would like to learn more and maybe get my license eventually.

After a while it'll probably start to get old just being on vacation forever. When that happens, then zombies attack and we roll it into a Walking Dead spinoff. Either we could meet up with the OG gang in Georgia or we could run into the Fear the Walking Dead cast somewhere in LA, Texas, or Mexico.

I know this is pretty specific and not sure if there are other people who would be into this, but if you are, feel free to send me a message about whichever parts of the prompt you liked and any ideas you had about where to go or what to do.

About me, I'm 25+F, and would prefer to write with people around my age, male/female/LGBTQ/whatever is fine. I'm thinking this would be more a friendship story than a romance. Discord would be preferred for this one so we can post photos of travel spots, motorcycles, cool leather jackets, tattoos, or whatever else. I'm pretty easy going and won't harass you to post more or correct your spelling. At times my schedule is a bit all over the place, if I need to take care of things IRL then I'll let you know. I probably won't be available 24/7 every day and prefer quality of writing over rapid 1 line responses.

Anyway, if this appeals to you, let me know! See ya on the road!

https://ift.tt/3nS9uOl Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment