Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Marilyn Manson is music god and I will always love him - unpopular opinion-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I really dont care what he is doing at home. I love his art and music. I love his lyrics. The fact that they are MAYBE based on the truth its makes it even more epic. It makes kinda real and I love it!

What I dont love is some of you.. so called fans.. you are listening to his music for years and now suddenly like a finger snap you are like "MM can ROT in hell" etc.. wtf you are so hypocritical.

His book is more than two decades old and noone cared, he is abusing drugs whole life and noone cared.. and no suddenly you are driving crazy.. funny.

MM is complicated person but I dont think he is evil. Every woman had a chance to stop everything. If someone write some shitty as alligations on instagram and you suddenly stop being fan thats really weird.

And I hate this stupid social media culture. Like when you unfollow someone just for the reason to look "good". fuck rob zombie, norman reedus (wow you deleted photo with him nice friend you are!) etc

I mean Michael Jackson had awesome music and the fact is he was pedophile cant change it.

Or Charles Manson.. His music is not bad.. should I hate his music because he was cult leader? nah?

So if you dont like Manson now just leave. I dont get it why you have urgent need to write essay how you hate him now, how he can rot in hell etc.. like I said.. pathetic and hypocritic.

Yeah I am waiting for loud minority to hate me.. but I hope there is someone who is still enjoying his music everyday.

https://ift.tt/36VH9PM Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment