Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Favourite Mods for RE6...-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I occasionally play RE6 for its explosive and fast gameplay. It never gets old. However, I always play it with mods to amp up the fun. There's no better fun than playing as a different character from an entirely different franchise. :D

Anywho got RE6 mods they would consider favourites?

My list of RE6 mods:

Leon = Norman Reedus.

Helena = Queen Irene. Not too sure what this anime girl is from. Probably a mobile game.

Chris = Chris. I have no mods for this guy, which is fine by me. XD

Piers = Captain America. As far as I'm concerned, he's got America's ass. :D

Jake = 9S. There were a few others I could've used, but 9S seems to work better.

Sherry = Marie Rose/Honoka. Between the two, I like to use Marie Rose more.

Ada = Onechanbara Z Kagura. I personally don't like playing as Ada herself for sex appeal. As Kagura, however, I will stare at that booty for ages. XD

Carla = Carla. There isn't any mods I could use for Carla as any mod for Carla tends to overlap with Ada, so I typically keep Carla as herself.

Ustanak = Nemesis. It just works so damn well! And because nostalgia. :9

https://ift.tt/2NBTmTk Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment