Sunday, February 21, 2021

I can't stand video games that use real actors to play fictional characters.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Growing up I idolized characters like Cratos, Link, solid snake, and even my own Skyrim character. The whole part of gaming for me was the immersion and escape into a whole new world that no one in THIS world was apart of, and to play characters that people got to know personally in THAT realm.

What's ruining it for me now is the use of hollywood actors as playable characters. Rather than playing characters that we've never seen before, that someone created in their head, we now play as people we already know and either love or despise. I don't want to play as Norman Reedus because now I feel like I'm playing a zombie killer rather than the character of the game. Some actors crush it like Sam Worthington in black ops and Keanu in Cyberpunk. But I wish they would've just simply voiced the characters rather than be portrayed as them. There's no real creativity and it just seems like lazy writing.

https://ift.tt/2OVRncV Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment