Wednesday, July 24, 2019

'The Walking Dead' continues indefinitely! (If the fans want it)-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This year the tenth season of The Walking Dead starts and in that case at least Danai Gurira, who plays Michonne, will say goodbye. The actor who probably never leaves is Norman Reedus, the performer of the character Daryl Dixon.

https://i.redd.it/wmy17sb4ibc31.jpg

Since the first season in Daryl Dixon to see in the main series of the still expanding franchise, despite the comic series has stopped and the ratings of TWD have plummeted considerably. Reedus spoke about the future at Comic Con and expects that he is not ready yet: "God, I don't know. I was part of the beginning, so I hope to experience it all for that reason alone."

The fans keep the series alive

"I have seen that the series has been adjusted and I have seen it changed. I have seen so many people go, I have seen great new characters like Judith appear. I am also a fan of the show, I would like this free ticket to from this point of view, but who knows? I mean, as long as countless people are shouting at us outside at Comic-Con, I think we'll continue, "Reedus said to the question if he thinks TWD will go on for a long time.

In addition to The Walking Dead there is of course Fear the Walking Dead and that series will at least have a sixth season. A third TDW series will also be published and a trilogy (cinema) film around Rick Grimes is planned.

https://ift.tt/2SzOZq4 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment