Thursday, July 25, 2019

I made an Artificial Womb/BB Pod Prop for my Higgs/Man in the Golden Mask cosplay-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This one's for my fellow Death Stranding cosplay enthusiasts/ 3D print people.

I had wanted to do this outfit since the first Higgs trailer dropped. I coordinated with my cosplay group so we would have the full team assembled. I made the Higgs and the Mads cosplay, and both baby tanks and chiral detectors.

Google Album: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IzMITvLKoGzM41tVU3Aa5hyQorsSXLCY

This isn't every single image of the cosplays, but I figured I'd leave the rest to our Instagram pages for those interested: [The Man in the Golden Mask/Higgs][Sam "Porter" Bridges][Cliff (Mads Mikkelsen)]

I think the only element of the Man in the Golden Mask I'm missing is the logo/insignia on the shoulder. I just ran out of time before these were taken.

I've also been waiting to share this with you guys, I know a lot of you haven't been able to get pre-orders for the collectors edition or just can't afford it.

When I wanted to make the prop originally there wasn't a lot of high-quality reference (Besides the Norman Reedus statue) out there, and I wanted a close-as-possible replica. So here it is! There is a free version you can download and a paid version for those serious about making one.

Artstation link: Artificial Womb/BB Pod prop

Fair warning if you want to make this, the hardest part of this build will be the tank "glass"

https://ift.tt/2Y6o3En Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment