Tuesday, July 23, 2019

[REQUEST] Prey: Digital Deluxe ($8.00 with sale)-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey there, hope you're doing great and feeling even better today!

Lemme ask you a quick question: do you guys remember E3 2016? I sure do! I remember watching Detroit trailer in awe (only to watch on YouTube later, though, but it's okay) and seeing Norman Reedus in some Kojima's game, Mafia III (sorry to remind you) and God of War... I was really happy to see new titles mixed with some familiar names, you know. I was happy to see something familiar even more when I saw Prey. The trailer hadn't started yet, but I knew I was hyped because, to be honest, I was hoping to see the remake of the Prey (2006) or a sequel or something with that universe. Well, as you probably know, none of us didn't.

First few seconds gave a faint taste of disappointment and I felt like I've just been lied to and, you know, that honestly did the good job because what I saw next blew me away. That Groundhog Day feeling got me, it got me how the protagonist's eye got more and more red, the test chamber, some weird thing approaching the camera, the microgravity, the black,dysmorphic threat on a space station, protagonist talking to his own self, that gun he used to freeze the dysmorphic little thing... Now, I'm not that easily impressed, but it just felt like this one game had a lot to offer to my taste - it, supposedly, had something to do about the protagonist's memory (Total Recall, anyone?), had the test he supposedly underwent, the space station and an actually fresh feeling for a horror title with the threat so - to me, at least - unique. Once the trailer ended I felt that I was actually happy it had nothing to do with the Prey (2006). Then a gameplay trailer came out and it reinforced my shock, my desire to try it out and explore the game, and then they had a release one just to kill me... Unfortunately, I couldn't afford it and still can't. I'll stop on that later.

Prey really got me. After its release I was watching various gameplay videos, but I was so careful with that not to spoil anything to myself (and I somehow managed watching only some battle scenes), but at some point I knew that if I wanna see something new, I'm going to have to see something important in terms of the plot. Oh boy, I remember spending days watching the same locations over and over again with different approaches from different people... I wanted to try so bad. At some point I didn't want to watch it anymore, I wanted to explore it myself and seen what I can do, build my own story, you know. I managed to stop watching it at last... I'll be honest with you, it wasn't easy! My hands were itch to search and click on some videos about the game, but I did my best to resist, hoping that one day I get to play it myself.

Now it's dirt cheap, and I pray (prey? heh) that I get this game before the sale ends. I hope you consider to share your generosity with me. Thank you :)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blinkkz/

https://ift.tt/2ZhfCT2 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment