Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sergio Canavero-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I just come here to visit once in a while, I'm not even subbed. But sometimes I want to check how things are developing.

This guy keeps appearing in news all over the world. For me is the only thing left interesting about "The Pain" we all feel (apart from a Nuclear Disarmament impossible to achieve due to cheaters and bugs).

From time to time, I check if he succeded or what, and he is still floating around talking about it, as it seems.

There's no question his head was used for the doctor in MGSV during the hospital prologue, and there's no way he wasn't photoscanned like the rest of actors and actresses or like Norman Reedus for PT was.

Will this be a forever, never ending mystery? Are we supposed to believe ALL of this (and I mean ALL, from PT to Death Stranding) is just a marketing stunt that last for 3 years now? hahah :) It's just madness...

Well, I hope none of you lose your heads over conspiracies :P Peace!

https://ift.tt/2Cnfg4T Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment