Saturday, February 24, 2018

So, I can't believe nobody noticed this so far that I've seen-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This is including me. I've seen a few comments all over the internet about what those black wisps/tendrils could be that are in the sky connected to the ground. From what I gathered they reveal dead players who have died during the game. When Sam(Norman Reedus) is looking out into the crater in the VGA trailer those are players who have died. That is what those black wisps represent. I don't know if it is because of the players actions that led them to their death(the explosion) or it's another player playing the game within a certain time frame as another player who has recently died and their death mark(black wisp) is left there. The under water area(purgatory) is where you go when you die to collect your things. This is from Kojima himself. If you look there is a wisp coming out of Norman Reedus during the under water scene. Indicating that you are dead. There is a gameplay portion here not in the trailer where you collect your things, swim back to your body, and the baby gives you a thumbs up which to me is saying continue. That is this games continue screen, IMO. There are other wisps around there as well. Those indicate other dead players who haven't collected all of their gear and swam back to their bodies to continue, yet. I don't have the software, but I'd like to see if someone can zoom in on the floor in the background of the underwater part and see if there are other dead bodies those wisps may be connected to. The ones I see that are close to the camera are hidden by rocks. Maybe Kojima wanted to hide this from us on purpose. I know there are floating bodies in the water that don't have wisps attached to them, but maybe they represent players who didn't do something right, quit the game at that point, and they get swallowed up by that creature. I don't know, but there is a reason why they don't have a wisp connected to them. So, yeah. Those wisps represent other dead players. I don't know why we can see them. I don't know if there are gameplay elements involved with them or consequences for killing other players(if the other players die from explosions we cause when we die if this theory is right) or if there is a story element explaining this as well. What do you guys think?

http://ift.tt/2CFRUnG Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment