Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Recommend me a game that you consider to be special, unique, or an experience.-UNR

https://ift.tt/ybEL07h

I have some time off coming up this holiday, so looking for anything to play that I’ll remember. I prefer single player narrative focus, but open to anything. Here are a few I’ve played to help with what I’m looking for

  • Nier Replicant & Automata (was obsessed for a while and completed both and read the books)

  • Death Stranding (played this over Christmas 2019 non stop for 5 days straight. Was having dreams about Norman Reedus and Lou lmao)

  • Dark Souls 1 (the interconnected world and environmental story telling was incredible. I spent hours reading up on the lore to better understand the game)

  • Bioshock 1 & 3 (2 was great but didn’t hit me as much as 1 and 3)

  • Ocarina of Time (something about this one stuck with me over the others)

  • Prey 2017 (loved the isolation in space feel. Discovering the story through computer logs and notes)

  • Fire Watch (immersive, great voice acting, and interesting story)

  • Oxenfree 1 & 2 (impressive writing and voice acting, felt relatable)

https://ift.tt/nRWQhd4 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment