Thursday, November 16, 2023

Did any famous actors graduate acting school in their 30s?-UNR

https://ift.tt/MLB49dZ

Hello, I'm in my late 20's and considering going to acting school here in UK. I'm in my later 20's and would graduate in my early 30's. I spoke with a student who was 25 who graduated from a very high regarded acting school here and she told me they had people ranging from 21-41 which surprised me, I didn't think they'd accept mature students of this age into acting schools and presumed you'd stand out like crazy, but I have friends that are 20 and despite being a little more mature, I don't think it's really a noticeable age difference, she did mention that in the school 30's isn't ''old'' but it's older than average in an acting school, it kind of put my mind at ease considering this dream. I make money from self-employment and my own business' so actually have time and money to invest into doing this.

I started reading about actors who started later including Mads Mikkelsen who started at 31 or Norman Reedus who started at 29 etc but they tend to have done something before and just jumped into acting and got lucky and worked hard.

Did any actors/actress' graduate any acting school in USA or UK in their 30's? This stuff really motivates me for some reason and I always see them graduating acting schools at 21 or at latest 25-27 when I look on the wikipedia, would be nice to see some people who graduated later but maybe that's not a thing and when you're older you need to just jump into it?

https://ift.tt/d7VofvR Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment