Friday, November 3, 2023

Acting in twd-UNR

https://ift.tt/TCbOEac

I’m currently rewatching the walking dead and it never fails to amaze me how great the actors are in the show. Even though im rewatching and I know everything that’s going to happen, it keeps me on my toes and it hits so hard when a character I like dies.

Andrew Lincoln is one of the best I’d say and im surprised he’s not talked about more and hasn’t won at least one award. His acting is phenomenal. He portrays Rick like a damn magician or something. You can really see how Rick changes throughout the seasons and Andrew follows that amazingly. Melissa McBride is also amazing. She’s also someone who’s really amazing at following and expressing the character development of Carol. Chandler Riggs. Holy shit. As someone so young while in the show, who grew up on the show, his acting is absolutely amazing and I started to realise that during season 3 and 4. In season 4 after the prison went down and he and Rick found Judith’s carrier and though she was killed, Carl walked off and then went on overkill on a walker. That was amazing acting. What also stood out was when Rick and Carl hid in the house just after they left the prison. When Carl shouted at Rick when he was sleeping. Then when he thought Rick had turned and had the gun pointing at him. The emotion he could portray as a child is extremely well done.

Of course there are a number of amazing actors in the show. Norman Reedus for obvious reasons. Scott Wilson. Michael Rooker. I saw him in the guardians of the galaxy before I started watching twd.

These were just the ones who stands out to me most.

https://ift.tt/IWGhqnY Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment