Sunday, April 30, 2023

One teensy thing that bugs me.-UNR

https://ift.tt/74AWK6t

Alright, so the dialogue in Helluva Boss is good. Hell, it's downright awesome at many points, even in the scene I'm about to describe, that being the one where Striker is manipulating Blitzø. That scene has a lot of truth from Striker and quicklt tells us what seems to be important info about him as well. However, one thing bugged me.

"You know the two of us are superior than most of our kind."

What the hell is up with this line? Why does this one line right before an awesome scene in a great show have shit grammar? How did neither the guy who wrote this, Norman Reedus, or Viv and Brandon see or hear the line and think "That sounds off"? Did they just do what I did and added a "more superior"?

Again, this is a tiny nitpick, but it frustrates me for some reason, probably because it's the one line with bad grammar in the show. That, or my brain Mandela-d away some others.

https://ift.tt/i5eRKVy Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment