Friday, December 31, 2021

Who should be Ghost Rider?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I wanted to ask this community who should take the role of Ghost Rider in the MCU. To me, there are some obvious choices, but I have heard some ideas that I wanted to share here as well. I wanted to go over 5 options to see what the community's thoughts are. Please add more options if you can think of any. These are just the options that I have seen. The opinions shared are just to try to get a conversation started about the options. If you don't like them, please discuss why.

  1. Nicholas Cage: He played Johny Blaze before, I think that is the only reason he is on this list. He isn't a bad actor, it would be cool to see him in the MCU. I just don't think Johny Blaze is the right role for him, especially since there are other actors that I think would do a better job.

  2. Norman Reedus: Unfortunately, I haven't watched many shows with him in it so my opinion of him in this role is null. He seems to be a fan favorite to take up the role, so I would assume he would make a great Ghost Rider. Especially with the amount of fan art of him as Ghost Rider floating around.

  3. Keanu Reeves: He is a legendary actor that will have some role in the MCU. I heard that Ghost Rider was in talks, but it was decided against? I am unsure of this. I still wanted to place him on here because I would definitely be ok with him taking this role.

  4. Gabriel Luna: I loved his take on Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield. I think they could bring him back and have multiple Ghost Riders in the MCU anyways, but for the sake of the post.... I would be ok of he was the first Ghost Rider brought in.

  5. Stephanie Beatriz: This might be controversial, but hear me out... Going off of the last point. Ghost Rider is a spirit that can take over anyone. This means that Marvel could make their own version. I really like her as an actor and I think she could play the role well. To me, it would be great to have a refreshing take on a character.

What do you guys think? Is there any options I am missing? Who do you want to see as Ghost Rider?

Editted: To space out the paragraphs.

https://ift.tt/341R2gk Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment