Tuesday, December 7, 2021

So does everyone assume Part 2 of the finale is coming this month-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm expecting cause Helluva Boss usually schedule is starting from murder family, end of the month, middle of the month after the following month and then end of that of the next month and repeat with the exception of truth seekers. So it's possible Episode 8 is dropping possibly maybe even this week, given it'll be the anniversay of lo-lo land which came out December 9th. I'm predicating within the next 10 days. I'm excited and I expect Hazbin news soon after given the creation of an official twitter for that.

I'm predicating Striker is gonna appear given the setup at the end of Episode 5 and Stolas being in a perfect position for him to no pun intended strike. Plus, it'll be nice to see Norman Reedus again. I don't watch The Walking Dead so I only him from playing as his character in Death Stranding.

I do wonder how Octavia will factor if she's even here. Maybe she'll be the Deus Ex Machina and save her father, revealing she has abilities similar to him or something.

I also wonder if we find out more about Blitz's story.

https://ift.tt/3ouEN3M Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment