Sunday, December 12, 2021

What made CDPR choose Keanu Reeves for Johnny Silverhand?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Since I really couldn't find anything useful on this through Google Imma ask here.

Also why did the whole game's story get rewritten for him like I heard? Also isn't this whole CP77 Silverhand concept conflicting with Pondsmith's version of Johnny?

I'm just curious why Keanu was casted for that role instead of a normal ass voice actor. Reeves wasn't even that relevant as far as I remember. The whole celebrity character playing hype thing started with Death Stranding and Norman Reedus being used for a role there as well as Mads Mikelssen. Keanu wasn't even much into discussion as afr as I remember so why was he selectedfor Johnny? It just doesn't make sense. Is this all just a PR kind of thing to use celebrities in games so the game sells better?

I don't mean to hate the game, I actually enjoyed it and still do after a year despite its flaws, but I'm just confused and curious.

https://ift.tt/3ymciIN Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment