Saturday, January 30, 2021

Death Stranding?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

It's only $20. Is it worth it?

Now for some rambling since I have to have 300 characters. What a stupid fucking rule. Lol. I liked MGS except TPP. You have to beat it twice? What is this, fucking Ghosts n' Goblins?

I've heard DS is complete trash. Like worse than eating fresh, still hot shit. That only idiots would buy it. That Kojima lost his touch. I've heard you are Norman Reedus - Mailman. You just walk, walk and walk some more.

I've also heard it's great. Just different. How different though? You walk in every open world game. It can't be that bad, right?

Right???

Now for more filler cause I better have enough letters so my post doesn't get fucked by a bot. Is this enough? No, not yet. Just a bit more. Almost there. I'm so close. Yea, just like that. Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkk.

Imma go clean up.

Lemme know what you think of Death Stranding.

Thanks.

https://ift.tt/2Ys56ty Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment