Monday, July 20, 2020

Just played this for the first time. (P.C) [ENDGAME]-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This game is going to stick with me. Not many do that, but this will. It's made me appreciate Norman Reedus a lot more than I did before, I liked him but after his performance in DS i love him. The characters are all so memorable especially the adorably quirky Fragile and the story was excellent yet harrowing, keep on keepin' on Kojima.

Forgot to mention the graphics and sound design, holy moly. Breathtaking. The songs used were haunting, reflecting the desolate and bleak yet gorgeous landscape excellently.

My only gripe is that I kept falling over and making Sam look like less of a badass in the process, but that was probably user error.

Combat was impactful because it was almost optional, but tight, especially the hand to hand combat, every punch felt like it was intended and had force, >! especially the fight with Higgs, Jesus did that feel good!<

The B.T's are some of the most terrifying enemies I have ever encountered, especially when they start moving. The M.U.L.E.S were relentless, exactly how they are supposed to be.

This is my personal opinion after playing the game for the first time, just felt like sharing and hoping that my opinion is the with the general consensus. Here, have 20 likes for being a part of the consensus 👍

https://ift.tt/39eaRQ9 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment