Thursday, July 16, 2020

Interested in the game but more interested in what it is?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I got recommended something on YouTube about the game while it was a PS exclusive I didn't really care to look into it. Now that it's advertised EVERYWHERE since hitting the shelves of PC I decided to look into it more.

I see I play as Norman Reedus, Single player, in a post-apocalyptic world...but what is going on? The following is not mocking the game in any way as I'm sure its very positive according to pretty much every article and review but here's my intake so far:

A very dark in depth survival setting of a post-apocalyptic Amazon Prime delivery man struggling to climb across endless mountains to hand lazy hunkered down people their packages while he risks his life from shadow demons crawling through the ground. All while carrying enough packages to be mistaken as the tower of Pisa and a baby stuffed in an orange jar.

Ive looked around online but I can't find a good explanation of what the game is, what there is to do, how long it lasts, how to not get bored, why people enjoy it so much, etc.

I feel bad even making a comparison but I don't want to buy the game and then get slapped in the face with sh*t I had no idea about like Metal gear Survive's terrible campaign/COOP. I'm sorry if i'm not asking in the right place or if posts like this come up often but I'm looking for real answers with no spoilers.

https://ift.tt/32rjB4c Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment