Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Issue with 1 Game (Death Stranding) on my PS4-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi all! I posted about this in the "Death Stranding" sub months ago, but I seem to (still) have an issue with just this game. No other games have any weird glitches. But with "Death Stranding", I do get a graphics glitch after the opening ends (basically when Norman Reedus throws up his hood and speeds off and you're about to actually start playing, I start getting weird glitches).

I think it's just this game, as again, no other issues at all come up but I am wondering if it's even worth trying to fix, or have Best Buy look at it or send to Sony? I don't really want a refurbished one and I'm pretty sure it's not a sign my graphics card is about to die, but wanted your expert thoughts.

I have the PS4 Pro Spiderman version (red with the white spider logo on it).

https://ift.tt/2VQkBuv Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment