Monday, December 23, 2019

Played Death Stranding for the first time-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Full disclosure: I like Kojima games and I’ll take story over gameplay almost any day. Proof? I played through the Uncharted games. Anyone who says the “gameplay” there is more fun than surgery on a grape can go fuck themselves. But the story and voice acting is a great ride. Love it.

But I digress. I kept making the same “Norman Reedus carries a fetus” joke to the point where it wasn’t even funny to me anymore. And I love jokes about fetuses. Living ones. Dead baby jokes are cheap shock humour that just doesn’t get me.

And I digress again. I promise I’ll get to the point eventually. I have a habit of rambling on. It’s kind of my thing. Some people stutter, some people drift off, but me? I talk in circles until I can think of a way out. I’ve always done it, but I think my whole ptsd thing worsened it. Kinda worsened everything. But that’s a story for another day.

Back to the point. Death Stranding has a normal Kojima story with normal Kojima mechanics. Which means it’s convoluted as fuck and everything is way more tedious thank it should be. It’s quite literally a walking simulator. And I really like it. I dunno. I fully get why a lot of people don’t like it, but I just happen to enjoy it. Granted, I’m only 5 hours in, 3 of which were cutscenes. I’m sure it’ll get old soon if they don’t add anything new.

So yeah. Neat thing. Give it a shot if you’ve got cash to blow and a sale. 8/10, more fun than surgery on a grape.

https://ift.tt/3722FA8 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment