Thursday, December 12, 2019

Darryl Dixon [TWD, TV] is just great.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I don't see many positive rants on here, so I thought I'd try one.

I've been catching up on The Walking Dead lately and pretty much every time I watch this series I'm taken with how cool Darryl is. It's like every time he's on screen all I can think is "Yeah, Darryl!" He's BY FAR the most likeable character in the series, in my opinion.

I love watching him take on enemies when the odds are against him. He's so scrappy and skilled! Whether he's got his crossbow or dual-wielding hunting knives, Darryl is freaking B.A.

I also like the growth we've seen him go through: from redneck douchebag to redneck hero. The man cares for his friends and family and sticks to his guns!

Norman Reedus does a spectacular job portraying my favorite TWD character and I'm excited to see more of the series.

That's my little rant.

https://ift.tt/2EfAstn Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment