Monday, December 16, 2019

I finished Death Stranding (no spoilers)-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

First of all, I'm sorry if some sentence are incorrect. I'm French !

So, I finished the game yesterday. It was amazing. This game is amazing. Kojima and all the members of his crew are amazing.this is probably the most beautiful game I have ever played in my entire life. The acting is so good, Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus are perfect in their roles

The story is so well written. Everything comes together with the end and I'm glad I bought this game. Now I want every edition of the game and a pod with BB

This game is a masterpiece, that bonds people together. I love how everything is well done. It's exactly the kind of game I love. Every little part of it is what I'm looking for.

Once again, thanks Kojima and his production.

Now the hard part starts as I want to platinium the game, but he totally deserves my time.

https://ift.tt/2PpljvO Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment