Thursday, December 21, 2017

22/M/CET Person with commitment issues looking to create a discord group where we can talk games/movies/pop culture and play shit.-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm 22, Serbian (with a weirdly american accent)

Recently noticed I have a severe lack of people in my life who share my passion for gaming or geekdom in general.

I'm mostly looking for people who are interested in talking about games, video game narratives, gaming news and someone who's just generally a geek that loves comics, tv, movies, etc..

I'm not really into competitive multiplayer and MMO's as I dislike the fact that they require a lot of investment, which would take me away from enjoying other, potentially even better games. My bread and butter are narrative and action rpg games. However I LOVE co-op. Some of my favorites include Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Borderlands 2, Magicka, Human Fall Flat, Saints Row The Third / IV , Dying Light, Battleblock Theater, Portal 2.

I have a PC, and a PS4.

One thing that I feel I should mention. Since I live in a rather poor country, I sometimes can't afford some games, so I tend to pursue... shiftier ways of gaming.

I'm not saying it's right, but if you if that's a dealbreaker for you, there you go. If there's a multiplayer game that you want us to play, and it's truly worth the money I'll make the effort to save up and buy it.

Best case scenario is a bunch of people reply to this thread and we can make a discord channel where we can all hang out whenever.

And as a final note: In case I come off as bit serious and boring, I'd like to make clear that I will shitpost horrible memes whenever I get the chance. I'll get a chuckle out of anyone who makes fun of Kojima's Norman Reedus and the Fetus Deletus game.

http://ift.tt/2kzfvAb Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment