Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Did we ever figure out the actor for the radio guy/fetus/son?-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I decided to replay the demo again last night and I realized that the only actor credited in it is Norman Reedus who doesn't even speak during the demo. It seems like the only two voice actors that say anything during the demo is the guy who plays radio guy/fetus/son and the screaming woman in the bathroom which I assume is the same woman that recorded the heavy breathing you hear sometimes but when the demo ends the credits only show Norman Reedus as an actor in the game and I wanted to know if there was ever a confirmation or possibilities for the actor for radio guy(not really for the woman since it would be much harder to figure out since we only heard her screaming and breathing).

Edit: also I forgot about the talking bag which sounds like Troy Baker but I don't think it's him in the radio.

http://ift.tt/2pjo8SL Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment