Sunday, January 29, 2017

[SPOILERS] Just binge watched the whole series!-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Just spent the last month binge watching the complete series to date. Good god, why wasn't I watching this years ago???

Watching it in quick succession, it makes it much clearer to see how the show has evolved, the writing, the characters. It's matured massively.

Early on, there were some things done that made you cringe, like a b-grade slasher movie. Doing things you just wouldn't do, having me scream at the tv!

But as it's progressed, it's become a real beast of a show. There were times in the last few seasons where it seemed like they had blown the budget and were going cheap. A few episodes with just 2 characters. They slowed the pace down a little too much for me. But I get what they add to the characters.

I've really loved Norman Reedus' portrayal as Daryl. Such a hugely likable character. Though he changed dramatically after the death of Beth. But I'm a massive fan of his, and of Norman's portrayal.

And boy, Neegan! JD Morgan is a complete bad arse! I think he'd have to be my favourite character in the show. I'm guessing this is a popular opinion among fans.

Carol - as the show has gone on, I'm disliking her character more and more. The way she changed just didn't seem natural. To go from who she was, to who she is now....just don't like it at all. I get the reason for it, but it just makes me have a huge dislike for her. It makes her completely unlikable.

Sorry for the random post...it's just fantastic now being able to look in this sub and read everything that's going on! I didn't want to before catching up, and ruin it for myself. Now I have a whole lot of reading to do in here!

http://ift.tt/2kDrtqM Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment