Sunday, December 25, 2016

Text search only suggests rental or purchase apps for movies. (It skips "free with subscription" apps like Netflix)-UNR

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Searching for movies tonight and I'm noticing a trend. Let me know if y'all come up with similar results, or have had this happen to you. Search Blade 2, Roku will only suggest rental or purchase apps and not mention Netflix, which should have "free with subscription" next to it. This is something I've notice with other titles as well. The cynicism in me thinks they're pushing these premium apps at us because some suit stuffed cash into their pockets. Little money spent, loads of money gained. (Obvious hyperbole is obvious) The reasonable assumption would be that with thousands of movie titles there is bound to be a few mistakes (apps update their libraries all the time) My questions are 1. Has this been noticed by others, am on to something here? 2. Is it illegal or unethical if it's being done on purpose? 3. Should I leave it alone and get back to Blade 2?

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post.

Ps. The movie's dope. I forgot it has Daryl from The Walking Dead, Mr. Norman Reedus, in it.

http://ift.tt/2ihPIcR Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment