Saturday, July 20, 2024

If anyone missed it, here is what Norman Reedus said about "Daryl & Beth" relationship-UNR

https://ift.tt/LC98BAo

"If there were feelings like that, it's because he does not quite understand those feelings and he might say a wrong thing, or he might be shy to make a move in either direction. I don't think he is like "Beth, come here". I think he is more like "I think I might like you"...

"The prison was just taken and Daryl was starting to feel comfortable with who he was as one of the group members and one of the group leaders, and I think once that was taken away, it was all back to square one, they were lost in the woods again, and he saw something in her that was sort of like a little candle light at the end of the dark tunnel...

"And she was saying "you know, there are good people left in the world, and there are reasons to go on", and I think she was that little glimmer of hope for him. And I think that's what he was attracted to, if he misconstrued those feelings as possibly like a crush then that's even better.

He was like "there is something good in you and I haven't seen anything good in forever". It's like being lost in the woods for miles and starving, and finding an apple tree with an apple on it. You know, there's something good out there and maybe that's you. And maybe you can show me whatever you know and you can make Daryl have those hopeful feelings too. And I think some people might have interpreted that as like he things she is cute or that he wants to be with her, but I think it was a lot deeper than that.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8s4DvI0QLU

https://ift.tt/R3mbUAD Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment