Friday, March 15, 2024

Help?-UNR

https://ift.tt/Cu1Lvlj

Hi, I'm new here and to reddit in general. I don't know if anyone can help me, but I am looking for a specific book. I don't remember the title or character names. I've been searching for it on my own with no luck. It is romance and has smut in it.

So here's what I can remember: The fc is blonde (I think) and has a son (not a baby but not grown). Her ex and her are not on the best of terms as he's always put her down. The mc is a biker (I think, or at least mechanic). He gives off Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon vibes. There is a scene with them in the back of a car...and that's all I got.

I had read it on my friend's kindle many years ago, and for whatever reason it's popped into my head and won't let me forget it. She doesn't have access to the account so she can't get in to tell me the title. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

https://ift.tt/qxA7boF Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment