Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Have you ever wondered what signs fictional characters are?-UNR

https://ift.tt/kJSfRpe

I love doing this with TV shows. Specifically I like to guess what their placements are, like a group of what placements their sun/moon are and also rising/mercury sometimes too. I did this while watching Impractical Jokers, I know that’s not a fictional show but I was able to pretty accurately guess what signs they were. Joe and Sal were easiest to guess for me: Joe is a Gemini (obviously) and Sal is a Scorpio Sun and Taurus Moon. I knew he HAD to have strong presence of fixed signs, specifically Scorpio or Taurus because of his tendency to obsess over his appearance and material things, as well as his incredible resistance to doing embarrassing things. Murr and Q were harder to guess. I thought Murr was either Aquarius or Gemini because he’s pretty weird, turns out he’s Taurus Sun Gemini Moon (which I guess was pretty close because fixed + Gemini). I couldn’t guess Quinn but turns out he’s a Pisces Sun and Leo/Virgo moon depending on what websites you check (time of birth not exact).

Anyway have you done this with actual fictional characters? I’m watching the Walking Dead right now and wondering what signs Daryl Dixon might be. He’s extremely private and doesn’t show his emotions, but he’s also not afraid to get shit done. Though he seems hard on the outside he’s incredibly soft inside. I’m thinking, if he were real, he must have some Scorpio in his chart, as well as Cardinal signs (specifically Aries or Capricorn) and possibly some Virgo in his chart too.

I just love to think about this stuff lol. IRL Norman Reedus is actually a Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon and Scorpio rising. It makes total sense when you see videos of him off screen, he’s such a goober lmao. But because of his Scorpio rising he can really get into the intensity of his characters and I think that’s why a lot of people are so obsessed with him. He’s just alluring and mysterious.

Anyway what do you guys think? If you’ve seen TWD, what signs do you think the characters are? Have you personally done this with any other tv show’s characters? And if so what is your SMR? (I’m a Gemini moon and I’m constantly thinking about random shit lmfao 💀)

https://ift.tt/FPxQ6ia Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment