Saturday, December 16, 2023

GTA 6 should stay far away from irl famous people-UNR

https://ift.tt/LNogFIO

Real life famous people in video games ruins the experience and immersion. At least it very much does so for me. I hate seeing them in a game because when I play something, I want to escape reality and be submerged into the world the devs created and not be constantly reminded of it by seeing A-listers in the storyline. Call of Duty did it with tons of famous people, Death Stranding with Norman Reedus, Cyberpunk 2077 with Keanu Reeves and Idris Elba and even Rockstar did it in GTA online which scares me that they will do it again for future games.

And I get it, it is just another marketing move by these companies to promote their games even more but if GTA 6 pulls the same stunt, it's gonna be a letdown for true gaming who just want to dive into a game world without the Hollywood interference.

https://ift.tt/PfYrOlQ Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment