Saturday, May 20, 2023

Thoughts on S2E4-UNR

https://ift.tt/06AvNzo

Oh boy, was I hungry for more. Guess I'm well fed now, and it was one helluva treat.

Things of note:
• I guess the Goetian royal drama is finally on its way to the spotlight. Andrealphus was a pompous little fuck for all the right reasons
• I felt Striker went fully "mask-off", now that it's implied he has other motives to torment Stolas beyond monetary gain
• On the topic of Striker, I'm glad to see Ed Bosco sticking around. Sad that Norman Reedus wasn't returning but showbiz isn't always smooth sailing
• I love the two kinds of fights being depicted interchangeably near the end (Mox and Mills in a serious badass fight against Striker, and Blitzø's comedic struggles to get Loona her shot)
• Poor old Stolas just couldn't catch a break. Here's hoping he heals well
• I always thought Loona was more "hot" than "cute", but not here as I literally squealed seeing her scared of the shot

Things to look forward to:
• I feel Blitzø and Stolas needs some dedicated time together; no fancy dates, no sex, just a long intense talk for the sole purpose of unloading their feelings
• True to their rank, Goetians are pompous pricks (with some very sus undertones IMO). I sense the divorce proceedings will be anything but civil.
• Get well soon Stolas <3

As summer approaches, I'm hyped for more. Here's wondering how they'll schedule the future releases with Hazbin on the horizon

https://ift.tt/JGdfthw Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment