Monday, May 22, 2023

This is gonna get me hate, but I don't care.-UNR

https://ift.tt/Slk8OTX

I really hated when TWD became the "Daryl Dixon show".

He just took everyone's storylines, and became annoying and overbearing, and started to become an overall jerk. (He was never really jerky in the first season, but once season 6 came around I couldn't stand him anymore) and honestly he should've died during the show, during Negan's line up Would've been a great storyline to explore.

Rick losing his second brother to hands of a mad man, and trying to figure out a way to avenge him, It would've been a great storyline, (And yes Glenn still would've died, because lets face it as much as most people love Glenn his storyline was done, they literally could not grow his character anymore he'd had the evolution he needed, I'm sorry)

And this is no disrespect to Norman Reedus he was amazing on the show, but I can't stand Daryl after S6.

He just because annoying and overbearing, he was justified in his anger towards Negan and the Saviors, but he just really pisses me off after S6

https://ift.tt/F326iJb Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment