Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Which characters do you want to see return in upcoming shows and spinoffs?-UNR

https://ift.tt/t6FXY4G

I know a lot of fans have said that there are too many spinoffs and they don't want to see anymore shows announced etc. but for someone like me who really cares about this franchise and its characters I'd really love to see them return and wanted to raise a discussion about which ones could and should return.

After Fear ends, I think characters like Morgan and Strand should return in some capacity. I think Morgan would be a great fit for the Daryl Dixon show, since Scott Gimple loves his character and Lennie James is a European who lives in the UK, meaning travelling to France and back will be a lot easier and quicker than travelling to the US and back.

I still firmly believe that Gabriel could have his own spinoff show like Norman Reedus pitched to AMC years ago, with someone like Jadis as the main female lead, perhaps about exploring another part of the US like Vegas and the CRM trying to rebuild the world.

Nadia Hilker and Lauren Ridloff are also phenomenal actresses and I'd really like to see them develop their characters more than just the three years they were on the show for.

Thoughts?

https://ift.tt/Sx09LWI Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment